Welcome to the Single Ply Roofing Association, the UK authority on polymeric waterproofing.
______________________________________________________________________Welcome to the home of roofing excellence. The Single Ply Roofing Association (SPRA) is the trade association representing the UK's single ply roofing industry. Our membership covers the whole supply chain from manufacturers, distributors, specialist contractors and individuals. All our members are independently audited annually against rigorous quality criteria from manufacture to project completion.
Single ply roofing is the system of first choice in the majority of new build light weight roofing in the UK and is increasing its share of the refurbishment sector due its clear advantages. The images on this and our members’ websites are clear demonstrations of why our sector continues to grow.
SPRA employs two independent (bound by a code of ethics) directors to manage and develop the association's activities. The principle services offered by SPRA are:
To Specifiers, Clients, Main Contractors and other users
- Access to design and installation advice, generic specifications and drawings, conformance to regulations, dispute resolution (involving members only).
- Referral of requests for quotations, surveys and specifications to relevant SPRA members providing competitive advantage based on our quality standards.
To other outside stakeholders, regulatory bodies and associate trade bodies.
- Collaborative input to all relevant issues affecting the UK construction industry and the sector.
- Promotion of jobs in the sector with particular emphasis on a new apprenticeship scheme.
- Source of independent data on the sector
To our members
- Promotion of the association and its services to the UK market
- Referral of opportunities
- Regular market intelligence and briefings
- Access to specialist business support services
- Networking events
To prospective members
- A friendly welcome! We are inclusive and transparent.
- Advice and assistance on meeting membership criteria.