Join us! SPRA is the trade association representing the UK’s single ply roofing industry. Our mission is to achieve growth and sustainability in all sectors of the single ply roofing industry by raising the awareness of single ply technology, its value and ensuring manufacturing and installation standards remain high.
SPRA is also an increasingly influential voice in the overall roofing sector and is working in close co-operation with our sister trade associations to raise the overall profile of the UK roofing industry.
Find a member
How to Join SPRA
The process for joining SPRA is the same regardless of which category of membership is being applied for.
- Complete and submit the relevant online application form (see below)
- On receipt of the application, SPRA will invoice your company £250 which will cover the cost of the initial audit.
- Once the invoice has been paid, our Technical Director will contact you to request relevant paperwork and explain the audit process and timeline. A site visit may be required.
Once the audit process has been completed:
- Successful Audit – You will be invited to join SPRA and an invoice with the appropriate membership fee will be issued minus the £250 audit fee. You will be issued with a digital SPRA Membership Certificate. Begin to take full advantage of SPRA benefits!
- Unsuccessful Audit – You will be advised and supported on what you need to do to reach SPRA membership criteria.